Monday, March 14, 2011

Week 8: Raspberry



Baby Size: Raspberry
How far along? 8 Weeks!
Weight gain/loss: Some days it’s like +1 and some days it’s + 4.
Maternity clothes? No, but I love my scrubs. I did buy a maternity dress to wear to a wedding in a few weeks. I didn’t know what the status of my bump would be by then.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? I’m sleeping, I just feel like no matter what I do, it’s not enough sleep. Refer to bionic fatigue.
Best moment this week? Not baby related at all, but we found an amazing dining room table this week.
Food cravings: Chinese food, and I had it for dinner tonight.
Gender: Boy…or girl…..
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? no
What I miss? Still beer…and right now, I am fiending for a diet coke.
What I’m looking forward to: Still looking forward to my first appointment. It got moved :(
Symptoms: During week 7, I started getting really nauseated and carsick. I’ve never been car sick in my life. Yesterday, I almost lost control of my nausea, which being a total control freak, I’m not really ok with. Side notes: I haven’t been telling you guys that the amazing in utero/baby belly pictures are coming from this website. All of the fruit images have been retrieved from google images. I’m not trying to take credit for stuff I didn’t come up with. And really, who can say no to a raspberry AND a turtle?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment