Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Holy Canoli: I can't believe it's Week 11

Even though I have felt crummy, time is flying by. I don’t want you guys to think I’m ungrateful, I know that it could have been so much worse, and for that I am so thankful. I’m also getting really excited. This feels legit, and amazing. I’m definitely praying for no complications! This week baby is….
the size of a lime! As always, the fruit picture is courtesy of Google Images.
Symptoms?: I’ve had an increased queasy feeling. Increased food aversions. My left arm keeps falling asleep.
Weight gain?: I can’t handle this discussion today.
Movement?: Definitely not :(
Stretch marks?: Not fresh.
Best thing that happened this week?: First OB appt and we saw the parasite. It was amazing.
Any baby-related purchases this week?: Nope
Milestones reached?: I think baby is officially a fetus :)
According to the huggies website, baby looks like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment