Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Five




First off all, let me just say TGIF.  This week's full moon has hit the geriatric population hard.  It's been a long week.

So Friday's Five

{country fried steak}. I punctured a package of round steak while digging in the freezer last weekend so Sunday morning, I breaded it and threw it in the crock pot for the day.  The exciting part?  I was able to make 3 meals out of it. We had country fried steak and veggies, open faced steak sandwiches with gravy and Philly cheese steak sandwiches.

{milestones} My little Emmalyn has become a growing machine.  This week she has started pulling up on furniture and going from crawling to sitting without assistance.  

{rehab week}. This week is rehab week.  Take a moment to thank any PT/OT/SLP peeps you might know.   They're awesome.  My boss had a luncheon for us today and it's always nice to be appreciated.

{pig tails} For the second time ever, H let me put her hair in pig tails.  It is definitely the cutest thing ever.  It also makes me happy.

{fall is coming}. Even here in lower Alabama, you can tell that the mornings are just a little bit cooler and the bugs are getting just a little bit easier to deal with.   While we do have big plans for the last official weekend of summer, it'll be nice to get a reprieve from the heat.




1 comment:

  1. I am thrilled that the bug population (especially mosquitoes) has dropped off in NC, too. It was a hard summer with those little buggers.

    ReplyDelete