Monday, March 4, 2013

Sunday Social

My kids are BOTH sleeping and my husband is in the shower....

What is a girl supposed to do with this kind of free time?  *I could change shirts, because I definitely have baby puke down my sleeve.*


While I was sitting around with nothing to do, I stumbled across this link up, and it looks cool. 


{5 SONGS YOU WILL LISTEN TO FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE}

1. Weezer- Say It Ain't So
2. Carolina Chocolate Drops- Cornbread and Butter Beans
3. Zac Brown Band- Whatever It Is
4.  Beatles- Yellow Submarine
5. Johnny and June Carter Cash- Jackson


{5 THINGS ON YOUR BUCKET LIST}
1.  Raise caring and successful children
2.  Travel
3.  Sky Dive
4. Get Out of Debt
5.  Acquire Dream Home

{5 CELEBS YOU WOULD LOVE TO HANG OUT WITH FOR A DAY}
1. Blake Shelton
2.  Ryan Gosling
3.  J.K. Rowling
4. Sheryl Crow
5. Anne Hathaway

{5 THINGS YOU ALWAYS CARRY IN YOUR PURSE}

1. Wallet
2. Chap Stick
3. Deodorant
4. Phone
5.  Sunglasses

{5 THINGS ON YOUR READING LIST}

1. The Life of Pi- Yann Martel
2.  The 5 Languages of Love- Garry Chapman
3.  A Song of Fire and Ice- George Martin
4.  Gone Girl- Jillian Flynn
5. Little Girls Can Be Mean- Michelle Anthony

{5 MOST RECENT PICTURES ON YOUR PHONE}

No comments:

Post a Comment