Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Blog

Confession 1….I’m a chronic blog starter…..and an equally chronic blog quitter.  It’s not on purpose.  I just have issues deciding exactly how much information to divuldge to the internet public.  I need a sounding board though.  I’m going through some things that I’m just needing to vent about so what better place to vent than a blog.  A secret blog…so shhhhhh…..don’t tell.

About me:
- 24 going on 25 (that number makes my skin crawl)
- Married for one year (12-31-09) to a pretty great husband.
-Masters Degree Aug. 2010. Working as a therapist in  in skilled nursing.  Not my favorite thing ever.  Missing time working with kids (which I never thought I would  want to do.) This is one of my problems that currently needs a sounding board.  Work = Drama.
- Pet Parent.  2 dogs and a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment