Monday, January 3, 2011

Not So Guilty Pleasure: Clean Sheets

I’m choosing Mondays to use as a happy post.  Things I love.  Things that when I feel, I wish I could hold on to that feeling forever.  Does that make sense?
I LOVE CLEAN SHEETS.  It might be my favorite thing in the whole wide world.  If I had my way, I would probably change the sheets every 2-3 days.  I guess I could have my way, but that sounds like a lot of work.  IN addition to that being a lot of work, I should clarify that right now my husband and I have 2 sets of sheets for our newish king size (AMAZING) bed.  One set is green and satiny, and so smooth and amazing.  The other set is a plum purple and not so satiny and smooth.  Not so amazing.  My current zest for the amazingness of clean sheets has been brought on by putting my green, satiny, smooth sheets on the bed last night with a brand new quilt that my mother in law gave me for Christmas.  Oh it was perfect.
I have to add another blanket because last night was cold.  I don’t really live in a cold area of the country.  I’m a southern girl.  This cold weather has been an adjustment.  I’m not really sure how I feel about it.  I’m realizing that this post is really rambly, but that was kind of the way my day has been going.
Because of that, I’m going to leave you with a tip about clean sheets: Clean sheets are paired best with freshly shaved, lotioned legs and pedicured feet.  This may sound odd coming from me because I am not that kind of girl that gets pedicures all the time, and I am way over due for one.  That’s all for me.
Signing off…..

No comments:

Post a Comment