Monday, February 28, 2011

6 Weeks: Sweet Pea


Baby Size: Sweet Pea
How far along? 6 Weeks!
Weight gain/loss: I’m down from last week, but up 1.5 since I found out.
Maternity clothes? No, but I love my scrubs.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? I’m sleeping, just not long enough. I’ve been waking up really early,and usually getting up once a night to pee.
Best moment this week? Finding out one of my co-workers was knocked up with me :)
Food cravings: Chocolate milk, beer, and hot wings.
Gender: Last week, I thought boy, this week I’m leaning towards girl.
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? no
What I miss? Beer
What I’m looking forward to: First appointment 2 weeks from today.
Symptoms: I’m getting more and more nauseated, and my boobs hurt. I’ve also got some serious bloat.
Milestones: Another week down, coming out to my mom and MIL

No comments:

Post a Comment