Monday, February 21, 2011

5 Weeks: Appleseed

 
Weight gain/loss?: +4, but I’m thinking/hoping that that’s all bloat.
Stretch marks?: Not new ones.
Maternity clothes?: No, but I do wear scrubs all week. Hah.
Sleep?:
Exhausted.  Going to bed early, sleeping all night except last night I couldn’t sleep and I’m really hoping that this won’t continue.
Best moment this week?: learning that I’m pregnant.
Food cravings?: I haven’t had cravings, but I’ve been especially attracted to the thought of sausage. Weird.
Gender?: No idea, I don’t even have a firm feeling.
Movement?: Nope.
Belly button?: The same
Symptoms?: nausea, exhaustion, bloating, swelling, sore/tender breasts, left shoulder pain (I’ll post on this soon).
What do I miss?: Ice cold beer
What I’m looking forward to this week? Making progress
Milestones?: Finding out I was pregnant, and scheduling first prenatal appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment