Thursday, June 6, 2013

This Life

Alternate Title: Why I don't blog like I want to.

Y'all, things around these parts have been a little insane lately.

It all started when my husband got man-sick, and all my spare time was sucked into listening to him whine and complain.  He also frequently referred to me as mean and without compassion.  Ok, I know you're sick, but unfortunately, life doesn't stop just because of illness.

And then, I got a new boss at work.  My job has been in constant change and chaos pretty much since I started, and my new boss is an old co-worker.  I have no issues with her as a boss, but she's the only other person that does my job, so it's put more work on my end. To be honest, I get paid by the hour, and I can use the money, so it's no big deal.

And then there's the greatest loves of my life, who seem to be more and more time consuming as they grow older and bigger.

And cooking and cleaning and laundry and dishes and bath time....

And this is just a crappy excuse post to say I'm still here, sit tight and I'll be back with more crazy, random blog posts and love for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment