Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Letters to Betsy

Dear Life,

You are getting in the way of things I love, like blogging and blog-stalking.  I mean seriously,

I've learned some things about myself recently though:

 I  love cupcakes way TOO MUCH to skip my morning run.  Period.

 I drink more wine than I would probably admit to anyone.  I wouldn't venture to say I have a problem, and I don't even drink every night, but we save wine bottles and my husband doesn't drink wine.  He has a glass here and there, so every time I slip a wine bottle into the cabinet, I'm painfully aware that I drink a lot of wine. 

I've always been a fairly emotional person, but the way my emotions come across has changed drastically since I had Emmalyn.  Before, I was always crying about xyz.  Now, I'm more like, "If you don't like it, go home."

Hope all is well with the rest of y'all.  I also hope to get back to my regularly scheduled blogging soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment