Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm a total sap....this is a warning.

For my first thankful Thursday, I wanted to take a minute to mention how thankful I am for my healthy, happy baby girl.  Based on some problems that I had prior to meeting my husband, I was convinced that pregnancy would not come easy.  I was shocked that it came on the very first try.  My pregnancy was not drama free, but I thank God every day that my baby girl got here safely.

The added bonus is that God gave us a happy, good baby.  This is a baby that you can't get to stop smiling, fusses very rarely, and has slept through the night since she was about 6 weeks old.

This is a baby that makes my days better and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy every day.

Today,  I'm thankful for my daughter.




No comments:

Post a Comment