Saturday, March 17, 2012

This Life

Many of you may not know this about me, but I'm a chronic blog stalker. I have a long list of favorite blogs and I thoroughly enjoy them, but I've always blogged with wordpress. I've noticed many other aspiring bloggers use blogger and there blogs are much cuter than mine. That may be because they know what they're doing, and I don't have a clue. I'm trying to become a more dedicated blogger, and I guess this is where I'm going to start.

For this life, I'm Lauren.
I'm a 20-something.
I'm married to the world's best.
I'm a mom to my awesome, HC.
We have 4 furbabies. 2 cats and 2 dogs.
I'm a professional.
I'm a wanna-be photographer.
I'm a wanna-be baker.
I'm a wanna-be stay at home mom.

I guess I'm just documenting my journey through this life.
This is my first official blog at this blog site, however, I am inputting some of my entries from my old blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment