Wednesday, April 4, 2012

6 Months Old

Dear HC,

You're my 6 month old daughter.  You are the most amazing thing in my life.  Everything I do, I do for you.  I'm constantly planning to see how I can spend more time with you. 

  • You smile ALL the time. 
  • You talk ALMOST as much as you smile.  You're favorite sounds are /b/ and /m/. 
  • You've recently started trying to blow raspberries.  It's adorable. 
  • You still sleep through the night.  Thank you baby. 
  • You put everything you can pick up in your mouth. 
  • You've decided that you LOVE grown up food. 
  • You've had mashed potatoes,  lima beans,   carrots, peas, strawberries, and banannas. 
  • You're favorites so far are lima beans and strawberries. 
  • You grasp things in your hands. 
  • You bear weight on your legs. 
  • You roll from back to belly on your terms.  It's not very often.  I think there have been 5 documented incidents. 
  • You try to push yourself forward when your on your tummy. 
  • You smile. 
  • You love you're car walker. 
  • You're still not super thrilled with the bumbo chair. 
  • You moved into you're big girl crib a few weeks ago.  It was much harder on momma and daddy then it was on you. 
  • You're trying so hard to sit up. 
  • You sit unassisted for a few seconds. 
  • You're amazing. 
  • I love you. 
Love, Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment