Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Comprehensive List of Baby Crap

I just want you to know, that I am currently speaking of only baby crap in my living room....

I'm folding little baby clothes right now.  That's what inspired this post.

1.  Fisher Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle/Swing Set ($126.97/amazon.com
We got this swing as a gift.  It was on our baby registry.  It was a little more expensive then other swings that we looked at (although, it seems cheaper on amazon), but I LOVED it, and we are planning on having more than one child.   I put it together one night in the middle of the night while I was pregnant and an insomniac.  I had to get the hubs to help me once, but it was easy to put together.  This swing was worth every penny.  HC spent 2-5 hours napping a day in it from the time she was about 2 weeks old until she was 6 months old.  Within the last week, she has decided she really doesn't love it so much.  It breaks my heart.   It's still in the living room, but I'm thinking it probably won't be for much much longer.

 2.  Combi All in One Activity Walker GT ($104.95, amazon.com)

This is a hand-me-down that a co-worker gave us, and HC LOVES it.  It's also super adorable.  I probably would have just bought a normal, boring walker, but I am in love with this car.  Don't be surprised if you see our little boys in it.  It has some toys, and a steering wheel where you can press buttons and play music.  You can also take the hood/steering wheel off and it has a flat activity table that she can eat in.  The heights adjust.  It has some bounce to it.  There's some way to take the back off so she can push it around.  It's just all over awesome.  


3.  Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo ($72.54, amazon.com)
I don't have a picture of HC in this, but she also LOVES it.  Are you noticing that she's pretty easy to please?  She'll bounce and bounce and play with the toys on it.  She can turn the seat in it, so she's pretty content to stay put here usually long enough for momma to work out cook dinner, blog, check email, play on the bump.....  This was not as easy to put together as the swing.  I got the frame together and then demanded that the hubs help me.  I got this for HC for easter, so I bought it, but what can I say, the girl LOVES to bounce. 

4.  Bumbo Baby Seat and Bumbo Seat Play Tray ( $29.31 and $9.50, amazon.com) 
HC could live without this chair.  But she will sit in it....sometimes...... and I've put the play table on her chair approximately twice.

  




No comments:

Post a Comment