Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Emotional. Wreck.

I know that all my readers my one-two blog readers are ecstatic that I am finally blogging again, but good gracious.  I'm actually writing my second blog today because I've been browsing the internet.  I have a few child/husband free hours on Tuesday afternoons, so I've had time to browse the internet.  It started as, "Oh, I'll look up some new therapy activities for work, " which lead to, "I'll just see what's going on on the bump...." which lead me to read about

1.  A baby about HC's age falling out of a shopping cart *tears*
2. Thinking about HC's birthday *tears*
3.  Thinking about the fact that HC now says, "Bye bye" and lays down instead of trying to spend as much time as humanly possible with me and her daddy before bed.

All these things then lead me to catch up on my blog list.

4.  A woman who lost her 4 month old son 3 years ago
5.  The same woman who is about to be induced with her third child.  She's been getting comments about how now that she has a boy and a girl, she has the "perfect family."

This lead me to the baby name generator.

6.  Why can't we name this baby girl?  Probably because nothing has been right.

I know I'm forgetting something on my tear inducing list, but there have been waterfalls in my house this afternoon.  It's making me more excited than usual about picking up baby girl tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment