Tuesday, September 18, 2012

10 Things Tuesday

1.  I have a love/hate relationship with Tuesdays.  The further along in this pregnancy I get, the more I'm leaning towards love.

2.  I got my avon order today, and I'm super excited.  It consisted of eye liner, eye shadow, a new avon purse, and a lip exfoliator.  I love Avon because it's super budget friendly, but higher quality than that crap they sell at walmart. 

3.  I really love my new job. 

4.  Even though I love my new job, there are some personnel issues that started before I got there and have been brought to life recently.    There's an ongoing investigation.

5.  I also ordered an awesome wreath that I'm so excited about! The hubs probably won't be that excited.

6.  Since I started my new job, I've started doing more eating out of boredom.  This usually takes place after work/before dinner.  This may contribute to some weight gain at my next doctor's appointment.  I've got to get some control.

7.  Another great thing about Tuesdays is the Law and Order: SVU marathon on USA.

8.  Another note about my new job:  HR director is an idiot.

9.  I got HC's party invitations in the mail today! Crazy that she's almost a year old.

10.  I have to clean my house before the birthday party.  It's disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment