Tuesday, January 22, 2013

2 Weeks on the Outside

Hi, my name is Emmalyn
  • I am 2 weeks old today. 
  • My estimated due date is tomorrow. 
  • I like to eat.  Sometimes I eat 1.5 to 2 oz in one feeding.  Sometimes I eat .5 oz every hour for several hours. 
  • I like to sleep.  I'll sleep for two 4 hour stretches at night.
  • I'm spending more time awake. 
  • My favorite place to be is on mommy's chest.  I'll tolerate the bouncer and the rock and play.  
  • I like to suck my thumb.  Sometimes, I'll use a pacifier.  I have trouble keeping those in my mouth. 
  • At my check up yesterday, I was 6lbs 11 oz and 20 and 1/4 inches long.  
  • My big sister checks on me lots.  

  • No one really thinks my big sister and I look alike.  
  • This is what Hadley looked like at 2 weeks old.


No comments:

Post a Comment