Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

This is something I've never been good at.  I make them every year.  They are standard.  Lose weight, get healthy, do more, etc.  This year, I want to take them more seriously.  With the baby on the way, these new years resolutions aren't really coming at a good time for me, but I want to spit some out so I can have some accountability. 

1.  I want to spend more time unplugged.  I've noticed that I'm constantly on my phone or iPad. I need to spend more time with HC and more time with the hubs without distraction.  I want to talk to the hubs about how he wishes to proceed with this, but I want to do it.  Create more family time.

2.  We have to start sticking to a budget and saving money.  I have another post about this brewing, but it's just that.  Spend less money. 

3.  I'm a terrible meal planner/cook at home person.  This would help our budget, and probably my waist line.  I'm going to start trying to post a meal plan on Mondays.   Tuesdays, we eat with my in-laws so I'll never have a full weeks worth of meal plans.  Cook more.  

So those, my friends, are my plans for the new year in a nutshell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment