Saturday, May 5, 2012

April Birchbox

Ya'll have figured out that my blogging is a little slow on the up-keep huh?  Well,  in March, I stumbled across Breanna over at Counting Blessings and she had a post about a birch box.  You may be asking the same question I asked.

 First, what exactly is a birchbox?

Birchbox says that they deliver the best of beauty and lifestyle.  You sign up for a subscription and every month you get deluxe samples of beauty products delivered to your door.

Well, how much does this cost?

It's very affordable at only $10/month.  I noticed when I went back to their website for this, that they now have men's boxes.  I thought about subscribing to one for my husband.  He's kind of got a metrosexual attitude about that stuff sometimes.  He enjoys his toiletries.   Men's are $20/month though.

Because this is so awesome, where do I sign up?

This still doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.  You have to sign up on their email list and then wait for them to email you, and then you get to sign up.


What'd you get?



In my first birchbox,  I got:

Color Club Nail Lacquer - Age of Aquarius
Brighten blah fingers and toes with this on-trend neon polish.

Juicy Couture- Viva La Juicy
This scent will bring out your inner girly girl. Wild berries flirt with mandarin and soft floral notes to create a fragrance that's fun and happy.

Jurlique- Herbal Recovery Night Cream
This blend of eight powerful botanicals, plus moisture-boosting hyaluronic acid, works to rejuvenate skin over night.

Kerastase Elixer Ultime
Add this nourishing oil to your hair regimen to hydrate, smooth, and sleekify your strands.

Showstoppers Designer Fashion Tape
Celeb stylists swear by these double-sided tape strips, which will ensure that your party dress stays perfectly in place.


Now, for what I think of these products, I would love to tell you that I've tried all of them and give you the run down.  My dear, sweet HC has made has kept me stupid busy these last few weeks.  I mean, I think I got my birchbox on April17 or so.  I've been stupid busy.   Once I test everything, I'll fill all of you both of you all about them.

In baby news, HC turned 7 months old and I've almost made it through a whole week of weight watchers.  I'll give a lifestyle update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment