Wednesday, December 19, 2012

35 Weeks/35 Days Until Due Date

How far along?  I am 35 weeks pregnant with baby number 2.  This pregnancy has literally flown by.  I'm also super exhausted.

THE CSECTION COUNTDOWN




Only 27 Days.  Those days include Christmas, New Year's, and my 3rd wedding anniversary.  I'm sure that those won't speed time up any or at all. OH. WOW.

Size of Baby: 

According to the bump.com, this baby is the size of a coconut.
He's about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. From here on out, he won't get much longer, but he's plumping up. He's now about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds, and he'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth.







According to huggies, baby looks something like this......







Total Weight Gain/Loss: 
Time is starting to run together, but I guess it was last night before I went to bed, I got on the scale and it said +16.  Will stop eating as soon as baby comes, but for now...I'm starving.

Maternity Clothes:
My wardrobe consists of up sized scrub pants, maternity/up-sized old navy tshirts, and a few maternity jeans and shirts. 

 
Gender:
  I'm finally wrapping my head around it.  This baby is a girl.


Belly Button In/Out:
  It's still in.  I swear my belly button is like a crater.  I'm not totally convinced it has a bottom.  


Stretch Marks:
  They're here and here to stay. 


Labor Signs:
  If you had told me I was going into labor Monday, I probably would have believed you.  I was sore all day with constant Braxton Hicks contractions.  Miserable, I tell you.  The hubs thought I might have to go to the L&D, but I woke up Tuesday feeling much better. 


Movement:
is constant.  It's awesome. 


Sleep:
I'm exhausted, but sleeping fairly well.  Well, today I got up at 3:30, but other than that, I've been ok.

Cravings/Aversions:
  Food hasn't really tasted good the last few days.  Maybe I have some kind of mild illness or something.  I'm starving, fix a huge plate, sit down to eat, and nothing is good. 

Symptoms:
More pressure.  More aches and pains.  More braxton hicks contractions.


Feeling:  Overall, I'm feeling pretty good. I'm tired.

Best Moment this Week: 
Realizing how close we are getting.  Choosing a name.  Choosing a nursery theme.  All awesome :)

What I Miss: Beer. I'm also really missing getting down and playing with HC, holding her as much as she wants to be held, and treating her like my little baby instead of emphasizing what a big girl she is.  My back and body just can't handle it.


What I am Looking Forward To:
  I'm very excited about meeting this baby girl.  In fact, if she wants to make her appearance 2 weeks from today, I will be a-ok with that. I'm also very excited about not being pregnant anymore. 


 Milestones: 14 days until full-term.


Next Appointment:  Tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment