Tuesday, December 25, 2012

36 Weeks!!

How far along? 36 Weeks (35 weeks, 6 days)

THE CSECTION COUNTDOWN





Only 21 Days or 3 weeks...I'm cheating and typing out this blog while I have time.

Size of Baby: 

According to the bump.com, she's still in the 17.2- to 18.7-inch and 4.2- to 5.8-pound range and continues to beef up.   She's the size of a honeydew melon.


According to huggies, baby looks something like this......








Total Weight Gain/Loss: 
I was up +15 at my OB appointment last Thursday.  So much for not gaining more than 10 lbs.  Oh well, I'm hungry and eating. 


Maternity Clothes:
My wardrobe consists of up sized scrub pants, maternity/up-sized old navy tshirts, and a few maternity jeans and shirts. 

 
Gender:
They keep saying girl, so we're going with it.


Belly Button In/Out:
  It's still in. It is getting tight though. 


Stretch Marks:
  They're here and here to stay. 


Labor Signs:
  I had a few pretty fierce contractions Saturday, but nothing since.  That's ok.  We want a fully cooked baby, anyways. 


Movement:
I've really noticed her slowing down over the last few days.  I still feel her 10000 times per day, but I can tell she's getting crowded.  My organs are getting crowded.  We're just hanging in there.


Sleep:
is getting more difficult.  I'm getting up around 3:30 -4:00 A.M. probably 1 out of 3 nights right now.  Last night was one of them.

Cravings/Aversions:
  Bring on the Mexican food.  Exactly what I never ate while pregnant with HC.  In fact, I was thinking earlier that I hoped the Mexican restaurant was open for lunch.  I then remembered it was Christmas.

Symptoms:
I'm still staying fairly nauseated.  I was convinced I was going to throw up yesterday morning.  Also, my boobs are KILLING me. 


Feeling: I feel ok, but I do have moments where I'm over pregnancy.  Mostly, I want baby girl to be fully cooked and make her appearance when she's ready or on January 15.

Best Moment this Week:  We announced a name to our family, but I haven't decided when to go internet public with it yet.  Also,  HC's Christmas was AWESOME!


What I Miss: Still beer.  And Sleep.


What I am Looking Forward To:
Meeting another awesome baby girl!
  
Milestones:  8 days until full-term.


Next Appointment:  I have my anesthesia pre-op on Dec. 31 and my next OB appointment on Jan. 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment