Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Letters

This week I'm linking up with Ashley @ The Sweet Season for her Friday's Letters Link Up.  For some reason, I'm struggling adding this button to my post, but you guys should definitely check her out. 

Dear Emmalyn-  I really wish we could get your weight gain on track!

Dear Hadley-  I am so glad you are feeling better because your cold, cough, teething hot mess self last week was not what this momma wanted.

Dear Husband-  I really miss you and I feel like we haven't spent any time together in a long time.

Dear Pediatrician, You rock, but I'm tired of your office.

Dear Diet,  You suck and I miss eating anything I want.  I'm glad husband is so dedicated to you, but grrr. 

Dear Postpartum Body, You also suck.   Why must my boobs really be shrinking faster than my belly?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment