Friday, February 1, 2013

Our first public outing...

Well, I tried really hard to keep Emmalyn inside for awhile, but I started to get stir crazy.  Today, the hubs and I loaded up the girls and headed out.  We were going to go to our property and check on a few things and then pick something up for lunch.  No big deal, right? 

Well, I decided we could try a real restaurant.  It went great until they brought our food.

At our 15 month check up, the pediatrician talked to us about trying HC on more meat, so the first thing I did was cut up chicken to give her.  She proceeded to chew up the chicken and spit it right back out.  Due to the increase in attention received while eating her chicken, she then proceeded to spit out everything that went in her mouth.

E was great.  She slept in her carrier until approximately the time the waitress brought the check.  That's when she decided that she was hungry.   E has a little temper on her.  She might be her mother's child.  I tried feeding E, HC was ready to go.  I wanted to pull my hair out and/or beat my head up against the table.

The hubs finally got HC out to the parking lot and I was able to finish feeding E. 

We may never go out in public again.

1 comment:

  1. One of my worst nightmares :/
    But you certainly are brave to try it with two little ones!
    right now mine just sleeps in her carrier, so I'm hoping she'll feel like that on Valentine's Day so I can actually get out..

    ReplyDelete