Monday, February 18, 2013

Mamarazzi Monday




Things have been ridiculous this week, and I was bummed when I picked up my beloved iPhone and realized that my pictures from this week were minimal.  The picture of Emmalyn is one that the hubs snapped during naptime. Hadley is starting her teenage defiance stage early by refusing to wear the cute, expensive headbands I buy her and loving this headband from the fret dollar bins. Also, getting Hadley to stand still to have her picture taken is getting increasingly difficult. 


4 comments:

  1. Lauren, thank you so much for linking up with us! Hadley is so precious! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing the headband is cute even from the dollar bin! Cute girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is soooo cute, and naptime pictures are the BEST!! Booyah for the Dollar Bins - those things are my favorite! :)

    Thanks for linking up - hope to see you next week! :) I want to see more pictures of Hadley, precious girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome names and adorable girls!!

    ReplyDelete