Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Friends in Low Places

Fact: in grad school, a group of my friends went to a bar, took shots, sang above mentioned song karaoke, and my BFF ripped the butt out of her $200 jeans.   I then proceeded to give her a big ole kiss.  We also laid in bed together and used electrolarynxes for communication.  The next morning we got up and got to see TEP Valves in action.  I wanted to die. 


Cara Box


As we get older, I find it more and more difficult to make friends.  Crazy right?  I'm not talking about making Facebook friends, but more about friends you call when your kids/husband is driving you insane. 

People get busy!  Work, households, husbands, and kids all come before friends.     I think that's one of the reasons that I started blogging.  I needed a sounding board.

I signed up to participate in this month's carabox match up in an effort to make friends even if they're not a hop, skip, and a jump from my house.   I sent a box to Lauren over at SLP Sooner or Later Y'all, this girl is my blogging soulmate. 1st off, she has an awesome name. Secondly, she is an SLP. She's OCD like me and super friendly!

I got paired up with Lauren over at Our Hiding Place to receive a box.  Lauren is also super cool. She's got a fun blog, and is all kinds of health conscious. She's also pregnant with her first baby.

You guys should check these ladies out ASAP and check out wifessionals for more info about carabox and other fun things with Kaitlyn!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment