Wednesday, November 14, 2012

30 Weeks Pregnant! How does this happen?

How far along? 30 Weeks....62 days until my scheduled csection....

Size of Baby:  According to thebump.com, the baby is about the size of a CUCUMBER?  WHAT?? I mean, I had to look that up.  When I was pregnant with HC, I sent hubs a text that said, "This week your baby is the size of a......" and this time, the only text he gets are regarding what's for dinner....I can't believe this kid is the size of a cucumber.



Total Weight Gain/Loss:
I am + 4 pounds since the start of pregnancy.   My supportive husband says things like, I don't see how..... Thanks babe.

Maternity Clothes:
  I really just wear scrub pants and maternity tshirts.  On the weekends, I wear jeans. 

Gender:
  Allegedly, girl.  We're not convinced. 

Belly Button In/Out:
   I think it's staying in.

Stretch Marks:
   I'm not even sweating stretch marks at this point.  I got them last time.  It's NBD. 

Labor Signs:
   Negative.

Movement:
Homegirl is a mover and a shaker.  She wiggles fairly frequently.

Sleep: I’m sleeping pretty well.  I even slept through my bathroom trip one night this week. 

Cravings/Aversions:  I don't really have any.  Just hungry.

Symptoms:
   I have to pee....all the time.  I'm tired.  I'm grouchy.  You know, the usual.

Feeling:   I feel great.

Best Moment this Week:   We're taking this day by day.

What I Miss:
  Beer!!

What I am Looking Forward To:
  Beer!! 62 days!

Milestones: Baby is still cooking :)

Next Appointment:  A week after Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment