Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day Three

Today, I am thankful for my husband actually start this post on the right day. I just didn't have time to devote the energy it needs.

Basically, my husband is a rock star for a number of reasons:
  • He puts up with my crap. That says a lot because I hear I'm not the easiest person to get along with.
  • In addition to him putting up with my crap, I know he loves me unconditionally.
  • He loves our baby girl and I know he will do anything in his power to keep her safe.
  • He makes me laugh, but its not always intentional. On top of that, he laughs at himself...and at me. We both are pretty good at doing stupid stuff.
  • He's a family man.
  • He's there for me, no matter what.
  • He knows that we aren't perfect and neither is our relationship, but that's ok.
  • I love him. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment