Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 29

Today, I'm thankful for my ob-gyn.  I know that that's weird.  With HC, my pregnancy was not so easy and I had a very anal ob-gyn who made me....stressed.  She was very uptight and by the book, and nothing I did ever seemed quite right.  I feel like I became so stressed about going to the ob-gyn for my prenatal check ups that it led to further issues, such as white coat hypertension, etc. 

I should have changed doctors when I realized I didn't like this practice.

I thought it was too late.  Moron.

When I got pregnant again so quickly, I went back to my original gynecology practice where I was comfortable with an ARNP.  No more of this ob from hell bullshit.

That would have been ok, but my ARNP couldn't see me.  I had a high-risk pregnancy after all. 

So, that's when I met Dr. Awesome.  He was my supervising physician when I had all these ovarian problems in my early 20s.  (Uhm. I just said early 20s.  WEIRD.) I never met him then because I had the amazing ARNP.

Now, Dr. Awesome and I have been seeing each other for about 8 months, and I adore him.  Even if he's a yucky man who gets all up in my business.

I had a prenatal check-up today.  That's what prompted my post about Dr. Awesome.  FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment