Friday, November 23, 2012

I'm still thankful....

but sometimes life gets in the way.  I know.  Ridiculous.  I should be ashamed of myself.  I'm going to back track and update my thankful-ness. 

Day 17:  I'm thankful for great friends who throw good get-togethers.  The hubs and I had a great time at a barbeque hosted by our nearest and dearest friends.

Day 18:  I'm thankful for a superflexible work schedule.  I chose to work today, so I didn't have to work later in the week.

Day 19:  I'm thankful for my education.  I know my parents worked hard to provide me with an education with minimal cost on my part.  I've been pricing things out for HC's college fund, and ugh, I'm not excited, but I know it'll be worth it.

Day 20:  I'm thankful for my dear, sweet doggies.  We have 2.   They were our kids before HC and I adore them. 

Day 21:  I'm thankful for baby Tylenol which has made this day much more bearable.  Having sick babies is the pits.

Day 22:  I'm thankful for my amazing in-laws and extended family and all the people that we got to spend some time with today. 

Day 23:  I'm thankful that we can afford the gifts I want to get for my amazing daughter despite the fact that we missed them at black Friday.

When writing this post, I realized I've spent a lot of time being thankful for food.  That may be because I'm pregnant or it may be because I'm fat.  Either way, yum.

Also, let me follow up on a few things.  One of the reasons I haven't blogged this week is because I've been stupid busy.  Thanksgiving.  My husband has been off all week, and I may be a little jealous, but we've had a sick baby since Tuesday night.  She's been coughing and congested and had goop in her eyes.  It's really been quite sad. 

In a newer story, we are also now having plumbing problems.  The kitchen sink won't drain and it's backing up into the dishwasher.  We're trying amateur plumbing techniques hoping to solve the problem, but so far we have been SOL.  Suggestions are appreciated. 

Sorry for the whirlwind.  I'll try to keep you guys updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment