Thursday, November 29, 2012

32 Weeks and 1 Day

How far along? 32 weeks plus a day.  We have to make sure we count that extra day.  That's weird, right? That people do that.  Anyways....more importantly....

THE CSECTION COUNTDOWN

 

Size of Baby:  According to thebump.com, little baby is the size of a squash!  Still growing, your baby weighs in at about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches.



According to huggies, baby looks something like this......
 



Total Weight Gain/Loss:
I am + 10 pounds since the start of pregnancy.    That makes my total for the last month +6.  I am not super excited about that.  It also makes my weight on the scale much higher than my weight SHOULD ever be.  You know, because I was fat before I got pregnant. 


Maternity Clothes:
  I really just wear scrub pants and maternity tshirts.  On the weekends, I wear jeans and tshirts.  Some of my tshirts are maternity and some are not.  There is no dressing up these days.  Mostly because my comfy shoes are tennis shoes...or flip flops....


Gender:
  Allegedly, girl.  We're not convinced. I guess I should elaborate.  We've had conflicting ultrasounds with gender.  I cheated.  I have a friend that does ultrasounds.  Her first look was clearly.....



And then we went for our anatomy scan and the tech was all like....


And I was all like....

WTF??



Belly Button In/Out:
   I think it's staying in, but it is really starting to hurt. 


Stretch Marks:
   I'm not even sweating stretch marks at this point.  I got them last time.  It's NBD. 


Labor Signs:
   Negative.


Movement:
Homegirl is a mover and a shaker.  She wiggles fairly frequently.  It's starting to get more painful. 


Sleep: I’m sleeping pretty well.  I'm spending more nights on the couch which I also did with HC.  I have spent way less overall time on the couch this time. 

Cravings/Aversions:  I don't really have any.  Just hungry.

Symptoms:
   I have to pee....all the time.  I'm tired.  I'm grouchy.  You know, the usual.


Feeling:   I feel great.

Best Moment this Week:   Thanksgiving was awesome.  That was in the last week or so.

What I Miss: This week, I caught a case of HC's daycare crud...I was really missing my motrin...and some whiskey....


What I am Looking Forward To:
  I finally ordered something for the nursery, so I guess I'm getting more excited about baby coming.  Not that I wasn't excited before.  I was just overwhelmed.  


All I've ordered is a rug, and I ordered it from zulily so I know it will be awhile, but my mom is going to make us some crib bedding to match this awesome rug. 


 

Milestones: I'm happy that baby and mommy are happy and healthy.  I'm super excited that my bp at this appointment was 100/70. 


Next Appointment:  3 weeks.  GBS testing...booo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment