Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 12

Today, I am so thankful for my big, warm, comfortable, amazing bed. I'm thankful that I'm able to share a bed with my awesome husband, and that three's a roof over my bed. Really though, I'm thankful for my bed. I'm exhausted. Why am I exhausted you ask? (Of course, you asked!) I'm not sure. I slept last night. Like a dead body. I woke up to the alarm going off at 6:20, and I was disoriented. My husband was not the snoring, warm body beside me. No, that was the dog. My husband was out of bed? What? Why is my husband out of bed for my 2:00 A.M. pee break?? Why did the alarm go off for my pee break?? WHAT?? Why is the sun out?? What do you mean it's time for me to get out of bed?? Yes, that was pretty much the progression of confusion this morning. We're watching the voice right now. And we, as in, I'm blogging/playing on the computer and the hubs is watching the voice. We will then be greeting my amazing, wonderful, fabulous bed again. In other news, no preparation has been made towards baby number 2. Yes, I am aware of the fact that my repeat c section is in 64 days. Also, the snoring dog I was snuggling with just gave me looks to kill while I was singing along with the voice contestant.

No comments:

Post a Comment