Tuesday, April 23, 2013

First Things First

First Things First

First thing I would do/buy if you won the lottery

 I'd like to say it would be something super responsible, like paying of debt. Fact is, it would probably be something ridiculous, like a $60,000 car or a ridiculous vacation...with booze...and no kids. I wouldn't quit my job either. I like work too much. I would probably focus a little bit more on stuff to do for fun. I would buy a bigger house and hire someone to help me clean, but first, I would definitely take a ridiculous vacation.  

First person I call when I get amazing news

Once again, I would like to say it would be my husband, but it's usually my mom.  

First thing I do when I've had a bad day

That is definitely announce that I'm not cooking dinner or more specifically we're not cooking dinner. Cooking, which my husband usually does, still requires clean up, so that's my department. Bad day = Mexican food.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with getting some Mexican food after an awful day! And it's such "comfort" food because of all the carbs and cheese, it would make me feel better too! Glad you joined in and linked up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up with us today! Nothing like chips and a margarita to put a smile on your face!

    ReplyDelete