Sunday, April 28, 2013

What I Love About Sunday



I had an amazing idea for what I loved today.  I was going to talk about how much I love dressing vicariously through my children.  Seriously, Hadley was super cute today.  I don't want to spoil it for when I dress her in the future, but I'll give you a taste: 

{hot pink skinny jeans- oh yes!} 
If there were any way I thought that I could pull off hot pink skinny jeans, I totally would.  

After I talked about living vicariously through my children, I was going to hit on how much I LOVE the pool and taking the kids to the pool is even better, but....

When it rains, it pours.  

First off, it literally poured. 

Apparently, Hadley has not fully recovered from her stomach virus.  And I will spare you any more gory details about that. 

Emmalyn has been super happy to be hangin' today, so that's good. 

Today, what I'm loving about Sunday is that both of my kids are napping while I lay on the couch and fix the blog.  
I'm loving my new blog design thanks to Bella Lulu Ink.

Today, I'm ignoring the fact that I desperately need to clean and disinfect my house. 
In fact, I'm thinking about taking half a day off this week to clean.  Hah!

What are you loving this Sunday?

1 comment: