Friday, April 5, 2013

Purging

Morning ladies!!

I wanted to throw this out there. I cloth diapered Hadley until she started solids. I planned on doing the same with Emmalyn. I'm just being realistic when I say that that's not happening.

If you have any interest in buying cloth diapers in great condition, please let me know. Most are bumgenius 4.0s, but I also have some rumparooz lil Joey NB AIOs, a few prefolds/covers, and 2 grovia AIOs (pink).

If you are interested, please email me at thislifetheblog(at)gmail.com.

Now back to your regularly scheduled blog randomness.

1 comment:

  1. I'll definitely take your Lil' Joey NB's if you aren't interested. Henley has grown out of them but for the next one for sure :-)

    I'm not a fan of the one-size just yet so I'll pass on the rest :-)

    Let me know how much and how you want to work it out.

    Mere

    ReplyDelete