Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Five





{naked baby booty} Hadley has decided that pants are now optional. My dear, sweet hubby walked in to her room yesterday morning to find her naked booty up in the air.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


{dinner time hot-mess}
These days getting longer has the hubs working in the yard more. We have been up and moving until 6:30 or 7:00 without even thinking about dinner. I am ashamed to admit that my kid may have eaten Greek yogurt for dinner again this week.

{mini-vacation} I bought my husband concert tickets to see his favorite band and we went last night. The show was in Destin, FL. We left the girls with their grandparents and the dogs went to the kennel for the first time. Hubby and I had about 24 hours totally to ourselves.

{gap outlet} I've been buying clothes here and there, but I've been getting desperate for some new clothes since the past 2 years have yielded 2 pregnancies and associated body changes. I went to the gap outlet while we were in Destin and bought some much needed new clothes! I'm so excited.

job opportunities We've had some changes at work and a possible promotion has come up. I'm still undecided about whether I'm going to apply or not, but I am seriously considering it.

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious about the naked booty! Eloise really loves naked time after her bath so I'm sure she'll be a free spirit when she gets older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing at your hubby's text message. Poor thing...

    YES! Having our days longer means we are getting in the bed later, and eating later. Then I'm exhausted the next day. =(

    What concert did y'all see?

    YAY for new clothes! I'm being checking out Old Navy and having lots of luck!

    Good Luck if you decide to go after that promotion. I know you'll rock the new position if you go for it!

    Thanks for linking up with us!!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete