Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cinco De Mayo!

I've decided to link up with Jenni at Story of My Life for a blog every day challenge.

Even though I've been blogging for a long time, I haven't really felt the need to grow or share my blog. As I've gotten older and my friends and I have gone our separate ways,  I've felt more of a need for girlfriends, which I think is one of the reasons I started looking in to growing my blog.

I signed up for a Carabox Match-Up (Check out Katitlyn @ Wifessionals for more info.)  I was matched up with Lauren @ SLP Sooner or Later.  We have crazy amount in common from first name to profession, and I just find her to be super fun.  Check her out.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww this is the best:) Totally made my day!

    I find YOU to be super fun and I'm SO glad we got paired up!!

    ReplyDelete