Thursday, May 2, 2013

We Don't Need No Education



This month I'm linking up with Jenni at Story of My Life for a blog every day in May challenge.

The topic for day two is educate.  I'm supposed to educate you fearless readers on something I know a lot about.  

I have an over abundance of information about swallowing.  Please tell me I'm not the only 12 year old boy and someone else's mind went straight to the gutter.  Anyone? Anyone?   
In all seriousness, I do know a lot about swallowing and swallowing disorders.  

I also know a lot about Alzheimer's disease and dementia.   I know it's a hard disease for the individual and for the family, and I know sometimes family members get frustrated by the disease process.  

Reduce your risk.  One of the most important things you can do to reduce your risk of Alzheimer's disease is to reduce your risk for heart disease.  

No comments:

Post a Comment