Wednesday, May 1, 2013

This here's the story of a girl....

She cried a river and drown the whole world (Name that tune and win a prize!).

This month I'm linking up with Jenni at Story of My Life for a blog every day in May challenge.  Today's prompt is my life story in 250 words or less so, here goes:
On a cold, rainy night in March, my mom gave birth to the most amazing thing in her life...
No really, 
I was born on St. Patrick's Day (best day eva) and my younger brother followed along a few years later (not on the best day eva).  My parents split up when I was in 4th grade.  I graduated from high school and went to college (for six years).  I met my husband and we got married. We had 2 babies.  Not super exciting, huh?
That's the cool thing about life stories.  They are always evolving.  

No comments:

Post a Comment