Saturday, May 18, 2013

Once upon a time...



I cannot tell you why this story stands out in my head.  

I cannot tell you why this is the story that I chose.  

Once upon a time,  I was at my grandma's house.  My grandma died when I was six, so this is a long long time ago.  My grandma's house had a bedroom set up with a nintendo (an original nintendo) in it.  My favorite cousin was playing nintendo.  I was leaned up in the door way eating sweet-tarts.  I bit each one in half.  

My cousin said, "Why are you biting those in half?" 
 I said, "That's the way I eat them."  
He said, "That's not right.  You should put the whole thing in your mouth."
I said, "That's not how I eat them."  He said, "Well then your stupid." 
 I said, "I'm going to tell my grandma on you." 
He said, "She's my grandma too."  

1 comment:

  1. I once had a girl I was friends with at the time telling me that I was putting my bra on incorrectly and continued to show me how it's done right. Well, does it matter HOW you put it on as long as it's in place correctly at the end? A concept that went above her understanding; needless to say, we're not friends any more. Reading the story of you and your cousin just made me think of that ;-)

    ReplyDelete