Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fear

I've decided to link up with Jenni at Story of My Life for a blog every day challenge.

Today's topic: what do you fear most.

This answer is easy for me.  It comes to my head instantly.  I fear losing someone close to me.  I know every moment I have with people I love is a gift.   I'm reminded of that constantly.

I can't even elaborate much because my chest is starting to feel tight and panic-y just thinking about it.

My biggest fear is losing one of my babies or someone else in my family.  The thought is almost intolerable to me.

Also, total side note, this every-day challenge has made me notice that a lot of things make me feel very panic-y and anxious, and I'm not really sure how I feel about that.  I want to say it's probably just post-partum crazy, but I'm not really convinced, because these things ALWAYS make me feel panic-y.  I guess I just don't think about them all so close together?

No comments:

Post a Comment